Returning Your Device for a Refund
To qualify for a refund, you must meet the requirements below:
- The phone must have been purchased directly from Silent Circle through our online store.
- The return request must be within 15 days of purchase.
- The phone must be returned in the original packaging with all the accessories.
- No signs of abuse to the phone including, but not limited to, scratches, impact marks, liquid damage, etc.
An RMA number is required prior to shipping the device. Please submit a ticket to the Support Desk at https://support.silentcircle.com/home and request an RMA number.
When Sending Your Device:
- Please remove your SIM card (and, if present, SD card) from the device. Repack your phone in the original retail packaging, including all the accessories.
- Use protective packaging when shipping your device so additional damage does not occur during transportation.
- Print out the RMA form and Commercial Invoice (for International shipments) on the right under "attachments".
- Complete the RMA form and include it in the box with your return. You will use the RMA number that was provided to you from Customer Support. If you did not receive an RMA number yet, then please contact Customer Support.
- Ship the phone to the address on the RMA form. If this is an International shipment, then please give 3 copies of the Commercial Invoice to your carrier.